Worshiping together is an expression of the life and spirit of our community of faith. It is not so much about the different things we do in worship, or even the style in which we do them; rather, it is about what we each bring to worship, our attitude and enthusiasm, to create the welcoming and loving spirit that is FUMC.
Montgomery Campus, 1551 Montgomery Drive, Santa Rosa, CA
- 8 am – Informal worship service held in Fellowship hall.
- 9:30 am – Held in the sanctuary, this service blends contemporary and traditional music with congregational singing, choral and instrumental offerings. Sunday School for children is offered.
- 11 am – Traditional worship held in the sanctuary with weekly service of Communion.
- 1:00 pm – Fijian Language Worship gathers this vibrant community to celebrate in their native tongue. Worship is held in the sanctuary.
Tuesday Spirit Café
- 5:30 pm – Light supper around shared tables followed by informal and welcoming worship service. Meets in Fellowship Hall.
4th Friday Taize
- 7 pm – On the 4th Friday of the month, worshipers meet for meditative prayer with music. (September through May)
Stony Point Campus, 2150 Giffen Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
- 11:00 am - Contemporary-style service includes a dynamic praise band, use of video, and lots of energy. Sunday School for children is offered.
Specially Scheduled Worship Options
Through the activities of our Older Adult Ministry program, specially commissioned representatives bring the elements of Holy Communion to individual homes.
Twice monthly lay pastors lead worship at Senior Care facilities like Oakmont at Varenna.