HMTF – July 26, 2017
Present: Doug Albertson, John Creager, Bill Dornbush, Jennifer Dornbush, Mike Ferrel, Peg Ferrel, Jennie Hartman, Diane Test
John reported on a meeting with Catholic Charities and Jack Tibbets.
- Catholic Charities will do screening and assignment
- Catholic Charities will NOT provide insurance, site supervision or sanitary facilities. Possibility some sanitary facilities could come from CHAP 20k still available and unspoken for.
We discussed what we need to know, and who will do the leg work.
- Doug will look into porta-potty and handwashing station cost. We agreed access would be by combination lock if that is amenable to vendor.
- Mary B. will contact church’s insurance carrier to determine additional coverage required and cost.
- John will get Catholic Charities site-supervision process and job description
- Diane will contact Santa Rosa Police Department to determine who is the Stony Point “beat cop.”
- Bill will look into Google Voice as a supplier of a free forwardable phone number.
We discussed capacity, and whether it should be measured in cars or people, and agreed on an initial capacity of 10 people.
We closed with a prayer for speedy return of Safe Parking to Stony Point.
Next meeting is in 2 weeks.
(Submitted by Mike Ferrel)