Board of Trustees Minutes
April 24, 2017
Attending: John DeGroot, Darrell Jurling, Mary Brunett, Nate Barker, Larry Schmidt
Meeting called to order at 7:12. Opening prayer by John DeGroot.
Operations Report from Mary.
Finance Report from John. The Asset Task Force intends to provide a preliminary report at the Church Council Meeting in May. The budget is expected to have roughly $120,000 deficit in 2017.
- Giffen Ave Widening project is done. Contractor will complete final cleanup.
- Review of note from Montgomery Neighborhood meeting.
- Montgomery sidewalk repair - John will investigate further
- John is meeting the Angel's Attic board in May to discuss their space within the barn at Stony Point.
- We are not able to review room use at this time.
- The City has agreed to our increased price for the construction trailer at Stony Point. We are awaiting a contract.
- We will re-visit discussion of trustees responsibility with more members.
Meeting adjourned at 7:56. Closing prayer by Darrell Jurling. Next meeting not scheduled.
Respectfully submitted by Nate Barker.